Mon, Sep 7, 2009
Atdec releases sleek new wall mount ideal for saving space and viewing flexibility
Telehook TH-1040-VFM offers 360° adjustment capability for optimum TV viewing at home or in commercial applications
Sydney, September 7, 2009 – Recognising that your TV is only as good as your ability to view it, Atdec, a leading visual display mounting company, introduces the new Telehook TH-1040-VFM full-motion mount that always hits the optimal viewing sweet spot.
Atdec’s newest advanced mount offers full range of movement via three pivot points, including a ball joint for infinite and easy TV adjustment for any viewing angle up to 40°. Even after the screen has been installed, it is easy to change its position from landscape to portrait mode with its simple tension 360-degree screen adjustment capability.
The Simple Tension adjustment feature lets users make viewing angle tweaks quickly and easily with just one turn to fix or loosen the tension. There is no need to screw and unscrew numerous bolts.
Atdec’s Smooth Glide technology ensures effortless adjustment or movement even for the heaviest screens. The TH-1040-VFM’s quick release mechanism guarantees for fast and easy TV attachment and removal. The stylish Telehook TH-1040-VFM accommodates flat-panel TVs from 12” to 40” that weigh up to 25kg.
Jerome Green, managing director, Atdec, said, “We are really in the TV viewing business and that’s what Atdec’s mounting solutions are all about: providing the best and most elegant way to ensure optimum viewing experience no matter what the environment may be.
“The new Telehook TH-1040-VFM is a perfect example of this philosophy with its ability to offer infinite fine tuning of the viewing angle via a variety of easy to adjust pivot points. Innovative design, matched with a stylish look and reliable build, make the new mount an ideal choice for any home or commercial TV installation.”
TH-1040-VFM key features include:
- full range of movement via three pivot points
- sophisticated design with a combination of black and silver
- quick and easy installation
- ball joint that enables infinite TV adjustment for any viewing angle up to 40° with a simple tension adjustment
- portrait to landscape rotation
- quick-release mechanism for fast and easy TV attachment/removal
- supports displays up to 25 kg
- supports the following VESA mounting hole configurations:
- 100 mm x 100 mm (4 inches x 4 inches)
- 200 mm x 100 mm (8 inches x 4 inches)
- 200 mm x 200 mm (8 inches x 8 inches).
- theft-resistant design
- maximum reach from wall 444mm
- minimum reach from wall 102mm
- advanced internal cable management conceals unsightly cables behind the screen
- masonry and timber stud wall mounting hardware included.
Atdec is an Australian company that designs and manufactures flat screen (LCD and plasma) mounting solutions providing a better visual experience in the home, office and public space. Established in 1998, Atdec is Australia’s largest flat screen mounting company and a world leader in mounting innovation and design. Exporting to over 15 countries including North America, Asia, Middle East and Europe, Atdec products can be seen worldwide in train stations, airports, fast food restaurants, public spaces, multi-national corporations, banks and in the home.