Mon, Aug 16, 2010
Updated Smartview software will extend Ti32 imager life
Sydney, August 16, 2010 – Fluke Corporation, a global leader in electronic test and measurement technology, is offering free ongoing software upgrades for its Fluke Ti32 thermal imager. The upgrades for its SmartView software are complimentary for the life of the product. This will allow Fluke customers to stay up to date with the latest innovations in thermal imaging without needing to upgrade equipment.
The Fluke Ti32 is designed to deliver unprecedented performance for troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of electrical installations, electro-mechanical equipment, process equipment, HVAC/R equipment and more. Using Fluke’s patented IR-Fusion technology, users can marry high-precision thermal images with visible light images in full screen, picture-in-picture or blended views for enhanced problem detection and analysis.
The Ti32 uses Fluke SmartView software, a modular suite of tools for viewing, annotating, editing and analysing infrared images that fully supports Fluke IR Fusion technology.
SmartView software enables users to edit images in five viewing modes and generate customised professional reports in a few steps. Fluke 3D-IR three-dimensional viewing makes hot or cold spots “pop out” of the background for easy viewing and analysis.
Software upgrades ensure each unit has the latest software release, which includes new features such as new industry specific reporting templates and text annotation capabilities. It automatically checks for updates at every start of using the application, and also allows users to provide feedback to Fluke marketing and engineering personnel on recommendations for enhancements to existing features or to suggest new features that will increase productivity.
The combined capabilities of the Fluke Ti32 can help plant and system maintenance professionals reduce energy consumption, improve preventive maintenance programs and increase reliability by expanding problem detection and providing customised reports.
Steve Hood, Fluke Australia managing director said, “In addition to free SmartView software upgrades, Fluke offers customers a range of comprehensive warranty options. Repairs to a thermal imaging products are always unexpected, and they can be costly. With that in mind, Fluke has set up maintenance and warranty plans specifically made for thermal imagers. Users can choose to keep their camera in top operating condition with a Fluke CarePlan service plan.”
The Fluke CarePlan comes in Gold, Silver or Bronze. Users can purchase a CarePlan at the time of ordering a new instrument or anytime within six months of original purchase date. Fluke also provides regular infrared thermal imaging hands-on training workshops across Australia and New Zealand, and also offers local technical support on all Fluke thermal imager products.
Pricing and availability
The Fluke Ti32 Thermal Imager is available immediately.
For more information on the full range of Fluke thermal imaging products, and Fluke’s CarePlan, please contact the Fluke sales team:
Fluke Australia, Locked Box 5004, Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
Tel: (02) 8850-3333
Fax: (02) 8850 3300
Please visit Fluke’s web site at http://www.fluke.com.au
More information on Fluke Ti32:
Superior image quality
- Delivers the clear, crisp images needed to find problems fast with its 320×240 sensor
- Identify even the smallest temperature differences that could indicate problems with industry-leading thermal sensitivity (NETD)
- Automatic alignment (parallax correction) of visual and infrared images with Fluke patented IR-Fusion®
- Optional telephoto and wide angle lenses available for added versatility and special applications
Easy to use
- Field replaceable batteries give you maximum flexibility
- Intuitive, three-button menu is easy to use
- No need to carry pen and paper—record findings by speaking into the imager. Voice annotations can be recorded with every image. Voice comments are saved along with individual images for future reference
- One-handed focus capability, emissivity correction, reflected background temperature compensation, and transmission correction increase the accuracy of measurements in most situations
- Adjustable hand strap for left or right-handed use
- Optimised for field use in challenging work environments
- Engineered and tested to withstand a 6 feet drop
- Withstands dust and water—tested to an IP54 rating.
Fluke Corporation is the leader in compact, professional electronic test tools. Fluke customers are technicians, engineers, electricians, metrologists and building diagnostic professionals who install, troubleshoot, and manage industrial electrical and electronic equipment and calibration processes for quality control as well as conducting building restoration and remediation services. Fluke is a registered trademark of Fluke Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.