September 25, 2014 – Fluke Networks, a world-leading provider of network monitoring and test solutions, has been honoured with two 2014 Communications Solutions Product of the Year awards from TMC, a global integrated media company, for its Application-Aware Network Performance Management (AANPM) solution – Visual TruView™ and OptiView® XG.
As one of TMC’s most coveted awards, the Communications Solutions Product of the Year honours exceptional products and services updated or brought to market in the last year that facilitate voice, data and video communications solutions. The Fluke Networks products honored are:
- Visual TruView, a unified AANPM solution that incorporates five network and application monitoring tools in one, and
- OptiView XG, the company’s flagship portable network analysis tablet that automates root-cause analysis of wired and wireless network and application problems.
Fluke Networks integrated the two products earlier this year to provide the industry’s first AANPM solution capable of analysing an enterprise’s entire network infrastructure and providing a unified view of wired and wireless performance across the entire organisation, including the data centre, remote sites and applications delivered across cloud, carrier and enterprise networks.
This integration was awarded “Leader” standing in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics* (AANPM is also known as NPMD) earlier this year for its completeness of vision, ease of use and overall value in delivering complete application and network performance management in a truly unified way.
Frost & Sullivan also recently honored the Fluke Networks AANPM solution with the 2014 Global Frost & Sullivan Award for New Product Innovation Leadership.
Key features of the Fluke Networks AANPM solution include:
- End-to-end visibility that includes wired and wireless, application performance and device interconnectivity, and in-depth path analysis all the way from the data centre to an end user’s specific device.
- Unified network and appliance performance view across an organisation, eliminating the need for disparate, “swivel-chair” troubleshooting and finger pointing across IT teams when problems arise.
- Flexible deployment options that include Visual TruView installation as a standalone appliance or part of a multi-appliance distributed configuration, and OptiView XG deployment as an endpoint at remote sites or in a centralised location.
- Best-in-class value, increasing operations effectiveness, shorter Mean Time to Repair, and improved ROI on network and application management solution investments.
“The Fluke Networks AANPM solution has won both industry awards and customer praise for its ability to bridge the Application Performance Management and Network Performance Management visibility gap,” said Daryle DeBalski, vice president and general manager of the Fluke Networks Visual business unit. “Our team’s mission is to streamline network performance monitoring and troubleshooting so our customers can solve issues faster to meet organisational needs and deliver the best possible end-user experience. This award is further validation that the market values our innovation.”
“Congratulations to Fluke Networks for receiving two 2014 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Awards,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO of TMC. “Visual TruView and OptiView XG have demonstrated true innovation and are among the best solutions that facilitate voice, data and video communications brought to market in the past twelve months. I look forward to continued excellence from Fluke Networks in 2014 and beyond.”
- For more about AANPM and its importance in providing a superior user experience, visit:http://www.flukenetworks.com/expertise/topic/application-aware-network-performance-management&ls=PRrelease&visTMCPOY2014
- For more information about Visual TruView, visit: http://www.flukenetworks.com/apps/truview&ls=PRrelease&visTMCPOY2014
- For more on OptiView XG, visit: http://www.flukenetworks.com/enterprise-network/network-monitoring/optiview-xg-network-analysis-tablet&ls=PRrelease&visTMCPOY2014
About Fluke Networks
Fluke Networks is the world-leading provider of network test and monitoring solutions to speed the deployment and improve the performance of networks and applications. Leading enterprises and service providers trust Fluke Networks’ products and expertise to help solve today’s toughest issues and emerging challenges in WLAN security, mobility, unified communications and data centres. Based in Everett, Wash., the company distributes products in more than 50 countries. For more information, visit http://www.FlukeNetworks.com.
For additional information, products and updates, follow Fluke Networks on social media.
*Gartner, Inc. “Magic Quadrant for Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics” by Jonah Kowell, Vivek Bhalla and Colin Fletcher, March 6, 2014