Sydney, Australia – CSC (NYSE: CSC) launched an Innovation Center in its regional headquarters at Macquarie Park, Sydney, building on the company’s strategy to drive further development of next generation technology solutions.
The Innovation Center, which was officially opened by The Hon. Victor Dominello, MP and Minister for Innovation and Better Regulation, showcases some of the industry’s leading-edge technology and applications in blockchain, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and virtual and augmented reality (AR).
“Our new Innovation Center serves as a hub to incubate technology, and is a ‘prototyping sandbox’ where clients will be able to experience and test the viability of technology solutions firsthand before committing to a large scale implementation,” said CSC managing director Seelan Nayagam. “It will be a showcase for the very latest technology solutions from CSC and our partners.”
The Innovation Center features the following technology and solutions aligned with CSC’s key industry sectors, including:
– Insurance: 360Globalnet – An end-to-end digital claims solution;
– Resources: DAQRI SMART HELMET™ and Microsoft’s latest HoloLens, taking augmented reality into the field and changing the industrial landscape;
– Public Sector: SAP Hybris Public Sector Accelerator, giving citizens a consistent and secure digital experience across any device;
– Healthcare: A new model of digital patient care, changing healthcare from episodic to integrated;
– Banking: 21st Century Banking, giving customers the tools to make their financial lives easier.
In conjunction with the launch of the Innovation Center, CSC also announced a new regional Chief Technology Officer (CTO) group under Sam Johnston, comprised of seven leading subject matter experts responsible for executing CSC’s strategy for next-generation IT offerings and solutions within the ANZ region.
“Almost every C-level executive we engage with wants the assurance that their technology investment is strategically aligned and delivers the utmost value to their business, employees and customers,” Nayagam said. “Our newly launched CTO group are the brain trust of CSC in ANZ. Their thought leadership and deep consulting capabilities will be critical in providing clients with the strategic direction necessary to ensure success on their digital transformation journeys.”
About the Innovation Center
CSC’s Innovation Center’s unique capabilities include:
– Executive Briefing Center: A state-of-the-art facility designed to support the conferences/meeting requirements of clients, partners and employees.
– Innovative Solutions Showcase: A unique showcase designed to demonstrate new and existing technologies developed by CSC, its clients and partners as well as CSC’s industry-leading global service offerings.
– Prototyping Sandbox: Designed to serve as a workshop for prototyping innovative IT solutions prior to committing to investment, the Prototyping Sandbox serves as an outlet for sharing knowledge about new products, offerings and trends.
CSC (NYSE: CSC) leads clients on their digital transformation journeys. The company provides innovative next-generation technology services and solutions that leverage deep industry expertise, global scale, technology independence and an extensive partner community. CSC serves leading commercial and international public sector organisations throughout the world. CSC is a Fortune 500 company and ranked among the best corporate citizens. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.csc.com.