August 3, 2011 – There is only four weeks to go to get entries in for Wavelink and Meru Networks’ winter of wireless K-12 school promotion, with $25,000 in wireless technology on offer.
Wavelink, as the Australian distributor for Meru Networks, is giving away a complete wireless system, including installation and support to one lucky Australian school.
The $25,000 package includes:
* (20) AP320i dual radio, 802.11n Access Points (APs) providing access on both the 2.4GHz and 5Ghz bands, supporting dense user environments such as laptop carts or 1:1 computing environments.
* (1) MC1500 controller licensed for with 20 Access Points that runs Meru’s award winning System Director with Air Traffic Control™, capable of expanding to up to 30 APs, leaving you room to grow.
* (1) MeruAssure Support for one year with 7x24x365 TAC support, software upgrades, patches and advanced replacements.
* Site survey and coverage planning. Wavelink, or one of its authorised resellers, will perform a site survey and provide a coverage plan for your 20 AP network to ensure you are getting the coverage you want.
* Installation. Wavelink, or one of its authorised resellers, will install the access points and controller, configure the network and verify operations and coverage.
The promotion runs until August 31, 2011. To be in the running, all schools need to provide their details and explain in 200 words or less how a new Meru wireless network would benefit their school.
To enter please visit http://www.wavelink.com.au/promo/meru-winter-2011/enter.php.
For terms and conditions please visit http://www.wavelink.com.au/promo/meru-winter-2011/terms.php
About Meru Networks
Founded in 2002, Meru Networks develops and markets a virtualised wireless LAN solution that cost-effectively optimises the enterprise network to deliver the performance, reliability, predictability and operational simplicity of a wired network, with the advantages of mobility. Meru’s solution represents an innovative approach to wireless networking that utilises virtualisation technology to create an intelligent and self-monitoring wireless network, and enables enterprises to migrate their business-critical applications from wired networks to wireless networks, and become all-wireless enterprises. Meru’s solutions have been adopted in major industry vertical markets, including education, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing and retail. Meru is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., and has operations in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. For more information, visit www.merunetworks.com.
Wavelink (www.wavelink.com.au) specialises in the supply, marketing and support of a range of leading edge business IP, wireless, communication and network security and access solutions. Wavelink distributes a range of products from Meru Networks, Polycom, Digium, Cisco, AirTight, Nomadix and Identity Networks. For more information please contact Wavelink on 1300 147 000.