July 20, 2012 – Fluke Corporation has introduced the Fluke® 320 Series True-rms Clamp Meters, a complete range of tools engineered to produce noise-free and reliable measurements in the toughest environments.
Designed to be long-lasting and easy to use, the Fluke 323, 324 and 325 Clamp Meters are ideal for rugged, all-purpose use in residential, commercial, HVAC/R and light industrial electrical applications.
The Fluke 320 Series Clamp Meters feature:
* slim, ergonomic design for comfortable all-day use
* large, easy-to-read display
* CAT III 600 V/CAT IV 300 V safety ratings
* true-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurement of non-linear signals
* DC current, frequency and resistance up to 40 kilohms for motor testing.
The 324 and 325 models offer a backlighted display for easy viewing in any setting, contact temperature readings from 10 to 400 degrees C (14 to 752 degrees F) and capacitance measurements from 100 to 1000 microfarad. The 325 model also offers dc current measurements up to 400 A, frequency measurements from 5 to 500 Hz and Min/Max function.
Read more ❯