Melbourne, August 9, 2011 – Wavelink, distributors of Polycom’s voice communications solutions, has announced the availability of Polycom’s next-generation Polycom® SpectraLink® 8400 series handsets for wireless voice and data applications in Australia.
The Polycom SpectraLink 8400 series are the first in the industry to feature:
* a revolutionary standards-based application platform
* the most reliable form factor for enterprise use
* an integrated barcode reader
* Polycom’s renowned voice quality
* the industry’s broadest interoperability with 802.11a/b/g/n wireless infrastructure and market-leading unified communications (UC) platforms.
The SpectraLink 8400 series handsets are designed to improve productivity and responsiveness of mobile workers, meeting the critical communication needs in the healthcare, logistics, and retail industries, and deliver the industry’s lowest total cost of ownership – up to 33 per cent lower than competing systems.
Ilan Rubin, managing director, Wavelink, said, “The SpectraLink 8400 series is set to transform mobile UC in the workplace by providing voice and data over Wi-Fi capabilities letting companies leverage existing networks and giving employees real-time connectivity for data applications. Read more ❯