UXC Limited has appointed Craig Wishart to the role of Group Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
Mr Wishart has many years of experience in technology and operational roles where he has spearheaded business transformation initiatives delivering major improvements and process efficiencies. His past senior roles include:
• CIO & Executive General Manager for Customer Care at Service Steam
• Technology Executive for ANZ Bank
• General Manager, Customer Solutions & Operations for Telstra
• Program Manager for Rio Tinto (SAP Program)
• General Manager, Technology Application Development/Delivery for Sensis.
Mr Wishart will have overall responsibility for the UXC group’s IT strategy, policies and programs. This is especially crucial as the group moves towards a more unified IT structure.
Mr Wishart will also take a market-facing role at UXC. In this he will lead discussions with customers on the management of IT where these may provide benefit to the customer and assist UXC in its go to market efforts.
Read more ❯