New Desktop-as-a-Service offering includes service desk, service operations, security, and centralised operations built around Microsoft 365
Sydney, Australia – Brennan IT tannounced it has launched an all-inclusive managed services offering for the recently-announced Microsoft 365 (M365) software license. Brennan IT’s Desktop-as-a-Service is a seamless, secure solution that delivers on the needs of the modern workforce by providing a service desk, service operations, security, and centralised operations in one package, which includes the M365 licence cost.
Dayle Wilson, COO, Brennan IT, said, “60 per cent of organisations say their internal IT skillset is inadequate to meet end user expectations. Desktop-as-a-Service brings crucial IT functions together in one package, which is ideal for businesses that don’t have in-house IT support.
“End users today are more demanding than ever. With simple and seamless technology experiences shaping their personal lives, they expect the same in the workplace. It means that businesses need to provide consistent performance, access, and experience, while maintaining watertight security, regardless of where employees are or how they access applications.”
Brennan IT’s Desktop-as-a-Service offers four key capabilities:
- Service desk: a 24/7, single point of contact through which issues can be quickly and effectively resolved.
- Support services: 24/7 access to the best technical IT support available, including more than 50 Microsoft-certified professionals who have collectively passed more than 200 individual Microsoft certification exams.
- Centralised IT services: simplifying the way users deploy devices, applications, and updates, keeping them secure and manageable while enhancing the user experience.
- Managed security services: protecting the business network, devices, and applications from increasingly-sophisticated threats.
Businesses that don’t require the full range of services offered by Brennan IT’s Desktop-as-a-Service solution can choose to purchase the M365 licences they need through Brennan IT.
Dayle Wilson said, “M365 will open up new avenues of efficiency for businesses, which will become more agile, flexible, and professional by using the solution. Adding Desktop-as-a-Service from Brennan IT will help these organisations get all the benefits of an enterprise-level solution without having to deploy enterprise-level IT professionals. It helps businesses get maximum value from their M365 solution.”
About Brennan IT
Brennan IT is a leading IT and managed services provider to the Australian mid-market. For 20 years Brennan IT has been committed to making clients’ lives easier. We do this by offering the mid-market exactly what they need: professionalism, know-how, simplicity and passion for their business.
Brennan IT is continually evolving to deliver on the needs of the mid-market, while owning customer issues, and acting with genuine care. We aspire to be the best mid-market technology and business partner today, tomorrow and in the future.
 – http://assets.unisys.com/Documents/Global/WhitePapers/WP_160257_UnleashthePowerofDigitalWorkspaces.pdf