Konica Minolta Australia has today launched the AccurioLabel 230 on the opening day of PrintEx 2019 at Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park. The new label press will target label printers print providers, brand owners and packaging companies.
Tatjana Ferguson, product marketing manager, industrial print, Konica Minolta, said, “This year’s PrintEx is focused on intelligence, ideas, and innovation across signage, display, wide format, labelling and packaging, and more, making it the perfect setting to launch the AccurioLabel 230 to the local market. The new label press is an easy and accessible way for printing businesses to expand into digital label printing, and perfectly complements existing analogue technology.”
The new label press has been built on Konica Minolta’s highly acclaimed AccurioPress engine technology, which is valued for its exceptional print quality and substrate compatibility. The AccurioLabel 230 is the successor product to the AccurioLabel 190 which has had great success since its launch in 2016, with over 400 units sold globally.
The AccurioLabel 230 offers additional features and enhancements and is suited to customers and prospects looking for added capability or moving into digital production wanting the technology’s productivity, stability, and features that fuel critical thinking around business applications and profitability.
Konica Minolta’s AccurioLabel 230 features include:
- Speed. The new label press will run at a faster speed of 23.4 metres/minute, and print 1000m continuously. The press takes approximately half the amount of time as regular label presses to print four 300m jobs.
- Quality. Based on the AccurioPress engine, the AccurioLabel 230 will provide high quality print jobs across digital production, with substrate handling components.
- No warm-up time. The label press’s fuser will be kept warm for up to 30 minutes between jobs, meaning printers can eliminate time required for warm-ups prior to printing. This also helps reduce waste.
- Overprinting. It can overprint on pre-printed media, for example overprinting of flexo white pre-printed on clear PP labels.
- Better registration. An inbuilt speed detector for media feeding also helps printers further reduce paper waste.
Tatjana Ferguson said, “The AccurioLabel 230 is a significant milestone in Konica Minolta’s four-year presence in the label market. Developed with customer demand in mind, the label press is set to offer customers major benefits in label printing and design.”
Based in Sydney, PrintEx showcases Australia’s latest and greatest in print technology and development, with a particular focus on innovation and education. An estimated 8,000 industry professionals, buyers, and suppliers are expected to attend the event.
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia Pty Ltd is a market-leading provider of integrated solutions and managed services with the power to transform business environments.
A global leader in the provision of multifunction printers, digital print presses, industrial print products, 3D printers, robotics and enterprise content management, Konica Minolta works with organisations large and small to improve productivity, reduce costs, increase security and achieve sustainability outcomes.
Headquartered in Sydney, Konica Minolta Australia delivers expert professional services with experienced and responsive client support, in addition to the world-class service provided through its extensive network of direct sales offices and authorised dealers.
Striving to create new value for customers, our vision is to be a global company that is vital to society, and one that is innovative, robust and constantly evolving. Konica Minolta was awarded the Human Rights Award 2018, for showing leadership in human rights in business.
For more information visit: konicaminolta.com.au/home