Cloud-based solution includes functionality to support community care options
Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth and resilience in the New Now, today announced the 10.2.500 release of its Senior Living Solution (SLS). The new version of Epicor SLS adds enhanced functionality to help aged care providers deliver competitive services, be more productive, and more effectively address industry driven challenges.
“Business resilience is crucial in the New Now, and aged care organisations can increase their competitiveness and deliver exceptional client experiences with the right tools that are purpose-built for the aged care industry,” said Greg O’Loan, regional vice president, ANZ, Epicor Software Corporation. “This new version of Epicor SLS incorporates functionality that will help customers position their aged care businesses for ongoing and sustainable success. And, in keeping with the remote working requirements of the New Now, Epicor SLS 10.2.500 is available as a cloud-based solution that reduces both cost and risk for aged care providers.”
The new release can help aged care providers expand their offerings and leverage their capabilities to deliver services and experiences that can make them stand out in the marketplace. For example, aged care providers can now be better positioned to support co-sharing couples in a residential facility seamlessly.
Accompanying Epicor SLS 10.2.500, Epicor SLS CRM includes a streamlined way to admit clients to residential facilities, retirement village accommodation, or community packages. The Community Care option is a comprehensive end-to-end solution for organisations servicing clients in their homes and makes it easier to manage care planning and group events.
The latest innovations and key enhancements within the 10.2.500 release of Epicor SLS include:
- Epicor Collaborate – a cloud-based solution that can simplify digital collaboration by using in-app messaging with familiar callouts and hashtags to enrich communication and improve employee engagement. By digitising information, manual paperwork is minimised, improving the safety of both staff and clients.
- Epicor Virtual Agent (EVA) – added to the artificial intelligence-powered virtual agent is a new set of skills, designed to simplify everyday tasks such as purchase order approvals and supplier order processes.
- Epicor Community Care – this update brings care planning functionality, including care plan printing and version control. Support for recording, scheduling, and billing for group events has also been introduced.
- Epicor Residential Care – calendar and booking features show current respite vacancies and allows booking through CRM waitlists. Support for couple co-sharing has also been introduced, allowing recording of co-share couples and automatic transfers on departure of the primary co-sharer.
- Epicor SLS CRM – accommodation and package availability details are now available while entering an enquiry or opportunity in the system. Functionality has been introduced to enable admission of a client to a residential, retirement village accommodation, or a community package, from a successful opportunity within the CRM.
“For organisations to compete effectively in the New Now, it will be important for them to have clear visibility into and control over their operations, using a modern solution built on deep industry knowledge,” said O’Loan. “The powerful business intelligence capabilities built into Epicor SLS 10.2.500 can help aged care providers compete more effectively well into the future. Furthermore, this solution can help aged care providers prepare to adopt new and emerging technologies to innovate into the future.”
About Epicor Software Corporation
Epicor Software Corporation drives business growth. We provide flexible, industry-specific software designed to fit the precise needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 45 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements are built into every solution in the cloud or on premises. With this deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions dramatically improve performance and profitability while easing complexity so you can focus on growth. For more information, connect with Epicor or visit www.epicor.com
Epicor and the Epicor logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epicor Software Corporation, registered in the United States and other countries. Other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners. The product and service offerings depicted in this document are produced by Epicor Software Corporation.