Y Soft Corporation, the leading enterprise workflow solutions provider, is supporting its partner, Paytec, in a competition for schools promoting the use of 3D printing.
Through its social enterprise, Brainz, Paytec is giving Australian schools the chance to win a prize package, donated by Y Soft, that includes:
- a YSoft BE3D eDee, a safe and easy-to-use 3D print solution for students of all ages with intelligent software for intuitive use and eco-friendly polylactic acid (PLA) filament
- one-year premium membership to YSoft BE3D Academy, an online collection of 3D lesson plans designed for educators. The plans are teacher-tested and use 3D printing to bring science, technology, engineering, the arts, and mathematic (STEAM) subject matter to life. BE3D Academy includes access to class projects, lesson resources, instructional videos, and print-ready 3D models.
- one spool of filament
- one print management licence for the YSoft BE3D eDee
- one-year support and warranty.
Adam O’Neill, managing director – Australia and New Zealand, Y Soft, said, “Access to the best learning technology available is critical for schools so they can deliver curriculum effectively. Schools that can do this in the best way possible to facilitate learning will encourage students in STEAM subjects and prepare them for the workforce of the future. As such, Y Soft is proud to support Paytec in this initiative.”
Matt Ryan, national channel director, Paytec, said, “Y Soft’s 3D printing solution, YSoft BE3D eDee, and its YSoft BE3D Academy provide a unique offering that really elevates learning in schools. Paytec wants to give schools the chance to experience this firsthand through this competition.”
Through the BE3D Academy, the winning school will be able to access lessons such as:
- Tic-Tac-Toe. The Tic-Tac-Toe project introduces students to the world of gamification in learning. They will learn 3D modelling skills by recreating traditional Tic-Tac-Toe playing pieces.
- Geometric shapes. The Geometric shapes project introduces students to the concepts of 3D nets to create 3D polygon shapes.
Schools can register for the competition here.
Paytec provides tailored office technology and workflow solutions that drive operational efficiencies and enable its customers to focus on their primary business. With a relentless commitment to customer satisfaction, Paytec is regarded as an unrivalled provider of best in class software solutions. It leverages industry-leading technology and people to identify and implement innovative solutions that enhance productivity while managing costs.
About Y Soft
Y Soft develops intelligent Digital Transformation office solutions for enterprise, SMB, and Education that empower employees to be more productive and creative. Our YSoft SAFEQ® workflow solutions platform in the cloud and on-premise enables businesses to manage, optimise and secure their print and digital processes and workflows. Our YSoft BE3D™ 3D print solutions are focused in the Education sector where they provide unique ease of use and safety benefits, while utilising YSoft SAFEQ software for seamless 3D print management.
Founded in 2000, the company is headquartered in Brno, Czech Republic, with offices in North and Latin America, Europe, and Middle East/Africa (EMEA) and the Asia Pacific region (APAC). For more information, please visit www.ysoft.com.