Leading employee engagement product adopted by over 550 new customers in more than 20 industries in 2018
Sydney, Australia – Qualtrics, the leader in experience management, has announced that the Qualtrics Employee Experience™ Product added over 550 new customers in more than 20 industries in 2018, from global financial services institutions to leading retail companies. Today, there are customers in over 45 countries who use the Qualtrics Employee Experience Product.
Many of the world’s leading brands turn to Qualtrics to improve employee experience and enable high performance organisations with world-class cultures and talent, including Adidas, Deloitte, Disney, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, Target, Scoot, Zillow, and more.
“Customers from around the world have turned to Qualtrics to deliver breakthrough experiences for their employees,” said Julie Larson-Green, chief experience officer, Qualtrics. “Our platform, developed in partnership with customers, empowers teams to take action on their insights through the entire employee lifecycle. As a result, a record number of leading companies across industries are now using the Qualtrics Employee Experience Product to improve employee engagement. This is just the beginning, and we will continue to drive more innovation this year with our customers.”
The Qualtrics Employee Experience Product, built on the Qualtrics XM Platform™, delivers real-time employee engagement insights to attract, engage, and retain a world-class workforce for enterprises around the world. The technology allows managers and employees to identify gaps in the employee experience, from recruiting and onboarding to performance management, to improve engagement, raise productivity, and reduce attrition at every touchpoint.
In Australia and New Zealand (ANZ), levels of employee engagement levels are higher than the global average but there is room for improvement. For example, while 63 per cent of ANZ employees are extremely or somewhat satisfied in their roles, 18 per cent of employees are an attrition risk. (1) Companies are finding ways to take action on insights gathered through employee feedback and data to provide This reinforces the need for effective and, impactful employee experiences management initiatives that are driven by feedback and data.
Other highlights for Qualtrics Employee Experience in 2018:
- The Qualtrics XM Platform obtained top certifications to better serve customers across a variety of industries, including HITRUST, ISO 27001, FedRAMP, and others.
- Qualtrics announced a strategic partnership with IBM to transform the employee experience, through which IBM World Norms benchmarks are now running on the Qualtrics XM Platform and nearly 100 IBM clients have migrated to Qualtrics.
- Qualtrics expanded not only its global team of Employee Experience Solution Strategists and XM Scientists, but also its partner network of expert practitioners. Seventy Employee Experience professionals, scientists and consultants joined the Qualtrics Partner Network, who delivered over 350 customer engagements throughout 2018.
- More than 100,000 employees at one of the world’s largest employers onboarded to the Qualtrics Employee Experience Product.
- Employee Experience revenue more than doubled year-over-year.
- Qualtrics was named a leader for Best Employee Engagement Software in the G2 Crowd Grid® for Employee Engagement.
Qualtrics also introduced numerous product innovations, some of which included:
- Development of world-class programs backed by industry best practices, called XM Solutions, focused on the employee engagement and lifecycle.
- Complete user interface refresh to improve the manager’s experience to analyse and act on employee data.
- Addition of Lifecycle projects, such as Lifecycle Automation and Triggers, to make it easier for employers to listen to their teams at key moments.
- Advanced action plan reporting, which provides leaders with aggregate views to track and manage actions taken within their engagement programs.
- Adopting core Qualtrics XM Platform technology into the Qualtrics Employee Experience Product, such as Text iQ™, which analyses open text responses from customers and employees to uncover patterns, trends, and insights.
The Qualtrics Employee Experience Product delivers a comprehensive and scalable solution to listen, understand, and take action on improving employee experiences. In addition, the Qualtrics Partner Network provides access to an expansive network of industry specialists with unique expertise to help each company scale and customise their employee engagement programs.
To learn more about Qualtrics and Employee Experience, join the company at its annual X4: Experience Management Summit in Salt Lake City on March 5-8, or visit qualtrics.com/employee-experience/.
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
(1) Qualtrics: State of Play: Employee Experience in Australia and New Zealand. 2018